Alumni Benefits & Guarantees
- Certificate of completion
- Membership in Environmental Project Management Network
- 15 PDUs towards Project Management Institute's, Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
Environmental Project Management Network - Benefits
- Monthly Project Management Community Posts - Global project management information filtered, categorized, distributed to subscribers desktop or mobile device (RSS feed to either Google reader or MyYahoo)
- Environmental Project Management E- Newsletter - articles on application of project management tools and techniques on environmental projects
- Project Management Community Of Practice Network (BLOG/Forum) - Network and share ideas/templates with past and future course participants.
- Project Management Community Web Site (WIKI) - Access to project management resources and tools including: Best Practice templates, Audio/Video podcasts of content covered in workshops and other project management knowledge areas, additional content with a specific focus on applicability within a environmental project.
A student may receive a full refund of workshop fees — no questions asked — if you choose to discontinue your training prior to lunch time on the first day of class. Simply turn in all of your course materials and your explanation for leaving to the instructor prior to your departure. Your refund will be sent within 4-6 weeks.