Terms & Conditions
In-Class Training Workshops
Environmental Project Management and Sustainability Solutions (ENVPMSS) offers cost effective, innovative core project management courses. Our courses have been developed by a Project Management Professional (PMP) with a Masters degree in Education to deliver the most critical information in the shortest amount of time along with practical tools and techniques that can be used the very next day.
Our courses are developed to be congruent with Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) industry best practices. ENVPMSS courses are taught by certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) who are experienced Project Managers and are excellent instructors.
Our in-class workshops frequently sell out quickly. We encourage you to register early.
Payment for all courses must be received at least two weeks before the course begins to hold your reservation. Changing registrations may create additional fees.
If your registration must be cancelled:
- If you cancel a course between the date you register and 30 calendar days prior to the first day of the course, a $150.00 cancellation fee will be charged for each registration. You will be refunded the amount of your tuition paid minus $150.00
- If you cancel a course between 30 calendar days and 15 calendar days prior to the first day of the course, a $250.00 cancellation fee will be charged for each registration. You will be refunded the amount of your tuition paid minus $250.00
- If you cancel a course within 15 calendar days of the start of the course, no refund will be given. ENVPMSS will consider this a completed sale.
- If you cancel a course after you have already deferred/transferred to another person within their organization once, no refund will be given. ENVPMSS will consider this a completed sale
- If ENVPMSS finds it necessary to cancel a session, a full refund of paid tuition will be made. ENVPMSS will not be liable for airfare and/or hotel cancellation fees. These costs remain the responsibility of the registrant
- If you paid for your course with a check and choose to cancel, you must contact ENVPMSS to receive any amount due. Refunds are automatically processed on credit card transactions only
- Refunds may take up to 6 (six) weeks to process
A paid registrant may defer/transfer a registration to a different course date, provided there is space available. Transfers must be made prior to the first day of class, and no refunds will be given for defer/transfer requests made on or after the first day of class. No refund will be given for any cancelled registration, if said registration, has been previously deferred or transferred once. ENVPMSS will also consider this a completed sale
Per PMI regulations as stated in both the CAPM® Credential Handbook and the PMP® Credential Handbook, project managers can earn a Certificate of Completion and claim Contact Hours or PDUs by demonstrating the "successful completion" of courses, workshops, and training sessions. In regard to this PMI policy, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by EPMSS for a given course only if the following conditions are met:
- For a ½ Day Course – The student misses no more than thirty (30) minutes of non-break training time.
- For a 1-Day Course – The student misses no more than one (1) hour of non-break training time.
- For a Multi-Day Course – The student misses an average of no more than one (1) hour of non-break training time per day of the course.
For example, under the multi-day course scenario a student may miss a total of two training hours of a 2-day course, three total training hours of a 3-day course, four total training hours of a 4-day course, and so on.
Note that if the conditions above are not met, ENVPMSS will not issue the student a Certificate of Completion—which means the student will not be able to claim Contact Hours or PDUs for the class in question. Students may request to retake the portions of the class that were missed, but ENVPMSS reserves the right to deny and/or charge a fee for any retakes that are requested and approved.
Auditing of ENVPMSS Classes
ENVPMSS does not allow auditing of its classes for any reason. Students who attend ENVPMSS classes are expected to participate to the fullest extent; therefore auditing of a class is not an option.
ENVPMSS is convinced that you will receive more than enough ideas and project management techniques from our courses to consider them an excellent investment. However, if by the first break of your first day in class you feel that the course is not for you, simply return your workbook and other materials and request a refund.
Recording of Classes
ENVPMSS courses are copyrighted. Visual and/or audio recording of ENVPMSS courses is strictly prohibited.
Instructors are subject to change at any time.
Copyright © 2012 ~ DGS /PMPS Solutions .
All rights reserved.
"PMP," "PMBOK," "CAPM," "PM Network" and "PMI" are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.